Zeebo Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any word on Zeebo coming to an English Speaking country?

4 posters

Go down

Any word on Zeebo coming to an English Speaking country? Empty Any word on Zeebo coming to an English Speaking country?

Post by The Red Zebra Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:59 pm

I know my friends really want to get their hands on this thing. Any news as to where it will be released next. Question

The Red Zebra

Back to top Go down

Any word on Zeebo coming to an English Speaking country? Empty Re: Any word on Zeebo coming to an English Speaking country?

Post by a2w Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:17 pm

The Red Zebra wrote:I know my friends really want to get their hands on this thing. Any news as to where it will be released next. Question

No new news as of let. I'll keep you informed when I get hold of some info.
a2w
a2w
Admin
Admin

https://zeebozero.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Any word on Zeebo coming to an English Speaking country? Empty Re: Any word on Zeebo coming to an English Speaking country?

Post by chirinea Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:54 am

Zeebo Inc. announced a deal with AT&T and said that they are "planning for commercial opportunities in the domestic [read, US] market in 2011". See this press release: http://zeeboinc.com/pdf/Zeebo_ATT_3.23.10_Final.pdf

So, that is the closest date we have.
chirinea
chirinea

Back to top Go down

Post by STX Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:47 pm

As chirinea said, the console could come to american market at 2011, but at the current year will be released at China.
STX
STX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down