Zeebo Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reflecting on 2010

Go down

Reflecting on 2010 Empty Reflecting on 2010

2010 was a slow but good year for Zeebo Zero. The site has gone through significant change and I want to keep this tradition going through to late 2011 (unless I get the site perfect before that).

After the November 2010 update I took a bit of time off from the site to relax and things of that nature. But now I am ready for more changes. Next year I promise a much better website full of news, information, goodies and interviews. I will also be looking for more people to join the staff but details will come at a later date.

I would like to thank all of our users for being the way you are. Without you this site wouldn't still be updated.

I'm hoping for a big 2011 full of updates (they will be gradually happening during the first half of the year). Updates include making individual boards for each game (something I've been planning for a while now) and upgrades to the portal (which could be happening any day now).

Anyway, hope you have all had a terrific 2010 and I'll hope to see you next year for a big 2011! cat
a2w
a2w
Admin
Admin

https://zeebozero.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit