Zeebo Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update on the Updates

Go down

Update on the Updates Empty Update on the Updates

Well as you can probably see there are a lot of new features for the forum (like the portal and this blog), but there is a lot of things that still need doing over the next day or two.

I seem to only want to do work on the forum at night as most of my days are occupied with other video games. Still, a lot of progress has been made. What I have done thus far includes:
- Make a new logo and get it to fit
- Make new buttons (might yet alter the sizes)
- Get a favicon happening (the little browser icon). I think more needs to be done to it's coding but I'll have to do some testing
- Added HTML coding, signatures and other things that I don't remember
- Made forum categories
And probably a bit more but can't really remember.

Now you might be wondering what is with this new blog. Well, I needed something to put my progress up on the portal and also it gives me the chance to control what goes up on the first page (I'm the only one that can start new topics on it).

Anyway, I thought I'd keep everyone informed of the progress. I still have a LOT of work to be done before I can take a break off the site but until then I shall continue working.

EDIT: Another good thing I did was remove adds for all members. So if you don't want ads then register now.
a2w
a2w
Admin
Admin

https://zeebozero.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit